by Donna Reid
I had the opportunity to drop by the Young Nation Beauty, Health & Art Shopping Expo on November 8, 2013 held at The Orange Studio on Mills Avenue in the heart of Orlando. The designers’ and entrepreneurs’ eclectic vibes were very inviting for the day’s attendees.
Here are the day’s most jaw-dropping looks, curvy and otherwise. (There were so many great fashions, I couldn’t afford to leave them out!)
1. Bianca (attendee)
outfit: TJ Maxx
Shoecam: Navy Just Fab boots completed Bianca’s outfit.
Necklace: from Bianca’s website, shopelleb.com
2. Fellow DOFW curvy fashion blogger and consultant Monica Michel
This beautiful curvy diva’s style is all her own. Hakuna Matata!
Shoecam: Boots from DD’s footwear
3. New York Life Insurance Company vendor Allie
Allie’s sailor-inspired tie-back halter dress: Modcloth.com
Shoecam: Allie’s adorable red shoes from JustFab.com
4. Origami Owl and Lulu Avenue jewelry vendor Wendy Leininger
I loved Wendy’s pairing: green long-sleeved henley pullover + striped knee length skirt and mid-calf boots
This beautiful Origami Owl necklace is Wendy’s design. For more visit WenLein.OrigamiOwl.com.
5. The ladies of CCouture Luxury Boutique were fashionably attired. They made the perfect diva-line up!
Hands down, CCouture Luxury Boutique owner Charity Chamblin’s dress was my favorite outfit of the evening.
This beautiful bodycon (a.k.a. body conscious/contour) dress (above center and below) can be found on her website.
6. Jaya’s self-inspired outfit was “Au Couture.”
Arm candy inspiration – the wrap-a-round is a child’s belt!
7. Stephanie, owner of Stephanie Gabriella, wore one of her designs.
8. Fellow DOFW blogger Rachael Garrett looked stunning in all black.
Top: Forever 21, gold belt: H&M, Valencia dark brown leather boots: a.n.a (A New Approach)
9. These super-innovative sunglasses are designed by Terence Anderson II, co-founder of Inno25 Shades. Did we look futuristic or what?
All photos by Donna Reid except where otherwise noted.
Donna (aka Foreverserenity) is a wife, mother of three, and grandmother of one. She loves to write and blogs about fashion, lifestyle, her fitness quest, culture, poetry, and music. She’s on Twitter as @foreverserenity, has over 50 boards on Pinterest, and blogs at d-foreverserenity.com, fabulouslycurvy.blogspot.com and serenitybeginnersprose.blogspot.com. She considers herself to be an independent thinker, living randomly in life’s moments.
Love this article and want more? Enter your email address and get DOFW articles and updates right in your inbox (no spam, we promise).
[wp_connect_comments href=”” width=”600″ num_posts=”6″ colorscheme=”light” /]